Primary School Keetmanshoop Vision
Making a Difference:
1. In the academic ability and performance of the pupils.
2. In the religious upbringing of our children.
3. In the moral values of our pupils.
4. In the social upliftment of our children.
5. In the understanding of each child of his/her social responsibility towards the community.
6. In the cultural participation of our children.
7. In the physical development of each child by means of participation in different sport codes.
8. In our children's sense of responsibility towards the conservation of our environment and natural resources.